SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Hughes and Kettner Puretone 1x12 Combo

monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
edited May 2015 in Amps £ tFB Trader
Up for trade is my Hughes and Kettner Puretone combo. 

For those not in the know it is Hughes and Kettners top of the range (partially) point to point hand wired tone monster. RRP new is over £2,000.
As you would expect it's incredibly well made no expense spared stuff, (dovetailed birch ply cabinet etc).

It's single channel, Class A, EL34, Vintage 30, with a power soak and a tonestack bypass which takes it from very Fendery sounding to more of an aggressive voxy thing.
It is face meltingly loud and has plenty of clean headroom for even fairly big gigs.

This is the best amp I've ever owned and I love it to bits, but I really want to move to a head and cab so I can explore AxeFX/Kemper without having to have two big boxes in my house. 

To that end I'm looking for trades and PX deals considering: Valve Heads (must have excellent cleans and ideally a Puretone head), cabs (1x12 or 2x12), powered monitors, solid state power amps (Matrix etc), Kemper heads. 
Feel free to suggest other things, but no combos.

I'd also entertain selling it for offers around £700 WITHDRAWN
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments