SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS:Farida Alder Tele Body - Body & Neck offer £75 delivered.

KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3319
edited May 2015 in Guitars £
Surf Green Farida Tele body made of alder. Farida's are made in the same factory as the Fender Classic Vibe guitars and quality-wise, sit between the CV series and Fender Mexican guitars.

Weight is just shy of 4lbs
Some natural relicing/dings as shown in pics
Electrics don't seem to be working and I don't know if it's the wiring, jack or pickups, so the price reflects that and this is basically a decent body, brass saddles and scratchplate for a Tele project and if the other odds and ends work for someone or can be fixed, so be it.

I've measured the pocket and appears to be the standard Fender measurements and apparently there's no difference between a Strat and Tele pocket. This tallies with what's shown on this Warmoth link -
http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/necks/faq2.aspx)
Frankly, I'm not surprised as this comes from the same factory as the Classic Vibes.

Width - 2 3/16th" (56mm)

Length - 3" (76mm)

Depth - 5/8" (15mm)

Neck available and advertised separately but I'll do the neck and body for £75 delivered.

PPG please - Looking for £45 plus P&P (need to get a price, insured 1st class from Royal Mail) or can be collected from Wallington, Surrey or Central London but feel free to make a sensible offer
photo 20150429_152039.jpg
photo 20150429_152159.jpg
photo 20150429_152218.jpg

photo 20150429_152100.jpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments