SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB : EHX Deluxe Memory Man TT1100

What's Hot
Long shot...Anyone got one they would like to part with?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9708
    Gold dust mate
  • Indeed, thought it would be worth a punt. 
  • smogfallssmogfalls Frets: 148
    I've been on a waiting list of sorts for one of these for a year now! But in that time, I've been using the 550-TT model and it's incredible... my favourite delay pedal that I've ever used, and I've tried them all! I can whole heartedly recommend it.
    My Youtube Channel - Vintage Jazz, Blues & Country lessons;

https://youtube.com/@alexfarranguitar

https://instagram.com/alexfarranguitar
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Hmmm. Do you have a picture of the model you're after? My guitar teacher has one he never uses, we were just discussing it last week. Just need to check it's what you're after. :-)
    tFB Trader
    Just had a look myself. His is the 550 I'm fairly sure. Any good to you?
  • domforrdomforr Frets: 326
    I might be interested in the 550 if it's not spoken for.
    tFB Trader
    He's on tour abroad this week. Will have a word with him when he's back. :-)
  • it was the tt1100 i was after, thanks though, currently using the big box but ideally would like tap tempo. Ive also been on the andertons waiting list for over a year for the last batch to arrive @smogfalls
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22562
    it was the tt1100 i was after, thanks though, currently using the big box but ideally would like tap tempo. Ive also been on the andertons waiting list for over a year for the last batch to arrive @smogfalls
    These things were discontinued in 2011. How are Andertons able to say they can get the 'last batch'? If so, how much are they selling one to you for? 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    it was the tt1100 i was after, thanks though, currently using the big box but ideally would like tap tempo. Ive also been on the andertons waiting list for over a year for the last batch to arrive @smogfalls

Did Andertons take a deposit from you?
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    @razorblade_beat Andy Timmons uses a Strymon Timeline in place of his EHX MM so maybe that's something you could look in to if you didn't get the TT1100.
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22562
    edited May 2015
    Hmmm. This Ebay sale says there's limited stock allocated for limited dealers.

Perhaps the 'totally discontinued in 2011' thing is a TGP myth. That the chips used were and and rare is not in dispute. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    I managed to get one a few years ago. As I understand it they're not discontinued as such but will only be made in limited numbers as and when the chips become available.
    I had one on order from Thomann a few months ago (with deposit) and they told me a couple of weeks ago that EHX aren't making anymore due to lack of chips. Confusing. Would love to get hold of one at a not ridiculous price. 
  • Andertons told me electro harmonix are making one more batch with the last of the chips they have. The guy actually forwarded me the email from the EHX rep. andertons price is £299. Im not holding my breath but think il stick on the list if by chance they become available.
  • smogfallssmogfalls Frets: 148
    edited May 2015
    Andertons told me electro harmonix are making one more batch with the last of the chips they have. The guy actually forwarded me the email from the EHX rep. andertons price is £299. Im not holding my breath but think il stick on the list if by chance they become available.

Exactly the same thing I was told/have done. But it's been over a year now so I'm not sure it'll ever happen. FINGERS CROSSED! In the meantime, my 550TT is making the most beautiful sounds all over the shop! :p
    My Youtube Channel - Vintage Jazz, Blues & Country lessons;

https://youtube.com/@alexfarranguitar

https://instagram.com/alexfarranguitar
    Damn, I went for Thomann over Andertons! No longer available for order now.
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7828
    If you are really desperate, a shop near me has one..

Not available alas, but thanks anyway.
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7828
    they can't ship abroad?