SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTD: Fender Jazzmaster and Jaguar '65 AVRIs

What's Hot
TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
Probably a very long shot this, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.

Having recently purchased a Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster and finding that I really do like it, I now fancy a real Fender one!

My birth year is 1965, I've already got a Japanese '65 Reissue Strat (with the bound fretboard) I thought a '65 reissue Jazzmaster to go along with it would be a splendid idea. I then thought as there's also a '65 reissue Jaguar out there why not go for the triplet of '65s.

My Strat is 3 colour sunburst, so ideally I'd like to get the Jazzmaster and Jaguar in the same.

I don't have any spare cash but I do have the following that I can offer as trades:

2009 Fender Japanese '62 Reissue Telecaster in Cherry Red (excellent condition), with hard case
2009 Gibson SG Standard in Cherry Red (excellent condition) with hard case
1995 Rickenbacker 330 in Jetglo - (excellent condition) with hard case
Vox AC30 CC1 (Custom Classic 1x12 combo) in excellent condition with footswitch and Silverstone amp cover

Is that a fair deal or am I living in cloud cuckoo land?

We are all Chameleons...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments