SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Brand New Evidence Forte 20ft Cable

What's Hot
MartinBlytheMartinBlythe Frets: 19
edited August 2015 in FX £
I have a brand new Evidence Forte cable 20ft straight-straight 

I use one myself and imo they are the best cable you can use. Very clean sounding cable and the forte is very flexible too

£100 ppg 

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4267
    Wow.

"About this item
    Straight-to-straight. Here's a closer look at how The ForteTM instrument cables offer you exceptional tone and feel. IGL-ECSTM conductors: Minimizes the effects of strand interaction, the largest source of distortion in cables, but retains flexibility of a common stranded cable High Purity Copper: Open and extended midrange and highs without etching or glare Semi-Balanced Geometry: Shield blocks noise instead of carrying your signal to preserve dynamics and dimensionality Organic Insulation: Cotton wraps the conductors with a lower dielectric constant than polymers to preserve resolution and prevent smearing 18 awg conductors: Uncommon cross-sectional area for incredible punch and authority without skin-effect anomolies."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bump
  • bump