SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Egnater Renegade 4x10 combo PRICE DROP!

DG1000DG1000 Frets: 4
edited September 2015 in Amps £
imageI have an awesome Egnater Renegade 4x10 combo for sale, serious boutique tone for a fraction of the price of its competitors, if you are looking for enormous cleans to pure saturated overdrive this amp covers all bases.

The greatest feature in my opinion is the valve blend control that really works! In real time you can blend 6l6's or EL34's I like to think of this amp as somewhere between a super reverb on steroids and a hot rodded ac30, with masses of overdrive if needed. Another amazing feature are the separate master volumes for each channel.

The reverb is digital and sounds fantastic, I've spent a small fortune in reverb tanks over the years!

Includes footswitch and cover.

£550 I'm based in W.Sussex

Any questions please ask :)

The amp features heavily on my debut record, check out this track. Many thanks.

https://open.spotify.com/track/3WOv3wV3RGWaRbVyXv15Sj

Plug into all-tube tone that takes no prisoners! The incredibly versatile Renegade is a 2-channel powerhouse that gives you the tools to forge your sound and the power to move some serious air in any venue. Channel 1 produces lush, three dimensional clean tones with just a bit of grunt when you dig in. Channel 2 starts with a sweet, bluesy overdrive, but pushing the gain opens the floodgates, unleashing enough thick, harmonically rich distortion to satisfy the most demanding player. Both channels offer an independent 3-band EQ, Egnater’s BRIGHT and TIGHT switches and a wattage selector switch that lets you choose between an intimate 18W or a wall-shaking 65W. Master Presence and Density knobs let you sculpt the high and low-end response. At the heart of this tone machine, you’ll find six 12AX7 preamp tubes and a power section fueled by two 6L6s and two EL34s. The Renegade features the ground-breaking TUBE MIX function on each channel, allowing you to blend the deep Californian character of the 6L6s with the aggressive British midrange punch of the EL34s. There are independent reverb controls for each channel, dual footswitchable master volumes and a speaker-emulated line out. The included 4-button footswitch controls much more than just channel switching. It also engages the on-board reverb, effects loop and secondary master volume with channel-assigning switches for all three. Run them on both channels or just the one you choose.

Check these video demo's

Heres me! Its an Egnater 65 head through a Marshall cab loaded with greenbacks, tonally the 4x10 isn't far off. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments