SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Lots of cheap pedal stuff & Boss TU-2, DS-2 and Japanese BF-2

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 782
Hi guys, I'm having a clearout for my brother - he's happy with just his amp on the occasions that he does play. Frankly, if I could stop him playing altogether I would, there's only so many times I can hear him murder... whatever it is he's playing.

ANYWAY, he's got the following. Need some additional photos so you'll have to bear with me on that! Prices are with postage but can lower if anyone wants multiple items.
Boss TU-2 - decent condition, boxed, £40
Boss MIJ BF-2 Flanger - Bit battered, unboxed, but sounds phenomenal - any Pumpkins fans wanting to recreate 'Love'? £50
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion - bit of wear and tear, boxed, £40
Chord Chorus Pedal - Sounds decent, solid build, can't tell what it's a clone of exactly! £19
Chord Metal Pedal - Not really a metal pedal, more like a really rough sounding RAT with a mid scoop/boost knob. WAY better boosted! £19
Chord Overdrive - Near as I can tell an SD-1 clone. £19
Chord Delay - Dirty analogy thing, can't tell if it's a BB chip or one of those PT2399. Got a cool vibe to it though! £25
Power Bank x 2 - decent condition, only enough cables for one though! Lets say £25 with, £22 without.
Metal Patch cables x 8 - All work (will double check), £19
Plastic Patch cables x 4 - if anyone wants them with something else you're more than welcome
I've also got a Rocktron pedalboard/case that's a bit knackered and quite big (say 70cm x 45cm?). One of the latches doesn't work but the other does - will add a photo shortly but that's a fiver to anyone who wants to pick it up.

There's also a big box Big Muff and a Marshall Vibratrem, but I might negotiate them as my payment for selling this stuff!

Quick note on the chord pedals - I got them when working for a guitar mag. Reviewed them myself and they were actually pretty decent. In fact the phaser was cracking and I'm keeping it for myself! Solid build and far superior to the behringers I've tried. 

Any more photos or info please let me know!

http://s29.postimg.org/n145t34d3/photo.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments