SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB child's 1/2 size electric

My boy's 4th birthday's coming up and he's said that he'd like a guitar on a strap.

Any one got something their kids have grown out of? Must be playable, unlike some I've seen in the past.

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• It's remarkable hard to find one. Manufactures insist on using standard width bridges and often the same at the nut. So the body is half size and scale is half, but that's it...if you find one let me know!
  • vizviz Frets: 10753
    No mine's loving his unfortunately, but there's a million of them on ebay. I got a squier strat (actually it's a 3/4) and it's an astonishingly good little guitar. In fact I quite often play it! And ibanez do a good RG mini.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • Anyone?
  • My son does not play his 3/4 squire. I will ask him if he wants to sell it.
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12024

A Tenor acoustic guitar, shorter scale

Very narrow neck, sounds good. I got a Blueridge

• Nice one @frankyknuckles
  • He wants to keep it. He's has started music lessons at school so some interest in the guitar is growing.
  • frankyknuckles;65031" said:
    He wants to keep it. He's has started music lessons at school so some interest in the guitar is growing.
    Good lad. Thanks for asking though.