SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! - Marshall JVM 210h - Looking for Marshall JMP combo or similar..

woody_89woody_89 Frets: 123
edited May 2015 in Amps £
Hi guys,

I recently got this in a trade with @andy1389, and whilst it's a fantastic sounding, and ridiculously versatile amp, I've been fortunate to get hold of a seventies Marshall Lead & Bass Combo, which is fast becoming a favourite of mine. As such, I'm looking to sell this, or looking to trade for another seventies JMP combo or something similar, like an Artiste, for example.

Anyway, the JVM210 is a fantastic head, and in my opinion possibly the most giggable and versatile Marshall you can buy - 100 Watts of EL34 goodness, with an astonishing array of different tones (3 modes per channel), plus an extremely nice reverb, and switchable master volumes. Add to this four programmable settings that can be accessed by the footswitch, you can get away with leaving your pedalboard at home..

The clean/crunch channel goes from almost Fendery sparkle, all the way through to an extremely accurate Bluesbreaker/JTM45 flavour, and into hot plexi/JCM800 territory. The Overdrive channel takes over from there, and goes all the way into mega saturated high gain.

I'm based in Leeds, but travel all over.
Looking for £525.

Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments