SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Laney IRT studio - £245 and Harley Benton 212 - £40

Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
After a couple months with the IRT I've come to the decision to move it on along with the old cab I used to use that sits here collecting dust!

The IRT studio is near mint, apart from a dent on one of the back corners where the prwevious owner bashed it. It's purely cosmetic and near enough not noticeable, particularly when it's rack mounted.
I still have the carry bag and rack mounting wings.
if you know anything about the IRT studio, then you know it's a brilliant studio tool and 15w valve head.
3 channel Valve head with reverb and onboard boost function.

Will post at buyers expense and risk, Completed eBay listings are telling me that these are going for £260ish.

£245

Harley Benton cab
bit scuffed and used but nothing extraordinary. NON V30 version. I'd like what I paid for it which is £40 :)
Collection only for this one unfortunately.

If you take them both, I'll do £270 collected!

Will sort pictures tonight. But email me at jflee97@gmail.com if you would like them sooner

'Awibble'
Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments