SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Suhr CAA 2x12 Cabinet £400

grammargrammar Frets: 27
edited May 2015 in Amps £
Good condition minus a couple of small scuffs. These are pretty expensive new at £650+ 

£400

Pickup in North London

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• damm73damm73 Frets: 362
    I use one of these with a CAA PT50 head and I absolutely love it. Sounds way better than the Marshall 4x12 I was using previously and easily competes for volume and low end thump (due I suspect to the ported baffle design). 

It's my understanding that these cabs were often custom orders where they'd install speakers of your choosing or they'd sell you the empty cab for you to install your own e.g. I picked mine up used but the original owner had spec'd it with a pair of Scumback M75s. I don't know if there was a standard option. 

What speakers are in this? 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34318
    edited May 2015
    Is this a front or rear loaded cab?
    Is it sold with speakers?
    If so, which ones?
  • grammargrammar Frets: 27
    Yeah it's a great cab!

This one has veteren 30s, I believe most suhr cabs have these now
  • grammargrammar Frets: 27
    octatonic;627522" said:
    Is this a front or rear loaded cab?Is it sold with speakers?If so, which ones?
    Not sure!

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34318
    Does the back come off the cab, so you load the speakers in from the rear or does the grill come off, so you load in the speakers in from the front?

If there are many screws to attach the back to the cab then it will be rear loaded.
    If the back is glued to the cab then it is front loaded (because the grill comes off).
  • FretKingFretKing Frets: 53
    CAA 2x12's are front loaded only, grill comes off !

G.