SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Boss DD-7, Death by Audio soundwave breakdown

What's Hot
topomortotopomorto Frets: 68
edited August 2015 in FX £

All VGC or Mint and boxed unless otherwise mentioned:

WMD Geiger counter £135 SOLD

Devi ever Soda meiser £65 SOLD

Tech 21 Blonde £95 SOLD

Death by Audio soundwave breakdown ON EBAY http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/271947030356?

EHX Memory boy deluxe £70.SOLD This one (there seem to be a few like this) seems to have been made with a latching switch for the tap tempo - but a wire collar I added solves the issue so that it doesn't latch. SOLD

EBS Bass IQ £50 SOLD

Boss DD-7 (one small scratch on front) £80

zoom ms70cdr £60 SOLD actually it didn't in the end but I have another use for it ATM so WITHDRAWN

Roger Meyer Voodoo Bass - older one, no box. Works fine but be aware the adapter socket is a bit "shallow" so it's a bit fussy about the plug you use. IMO one of the very best drives ever but I have another so this is spare - £40.SOLD

Also available - Bright onion chain switcher (blue one - blender (red) is SOLD), and OxdFX passive mute / stutter switch - will add those in for £7.50 each with any other pedal.

Prices including postage. Not really looking for trades as it's a clearout kind of thing. Many thanks for looking.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • topomortotopomorto Frets: 68
    Thanks for the headsing-up - Hope it's not for the Blonde as that's sold pending!
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 888
    The blonde looks so cool. I so want that zoom. But bought way too much recently. If it'd around on payday I will have it

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

Blonde is sold already I'm afraid! Zoom is cool too, many good effects, if it doesn't sell I'll hopefully have the time to get into it at some point. Actually these are all my delays up for sale here - my thought is to sell one or two and spend more quality time with what's left over!
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    GEIGER COUNTER!!!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7319
    Nope. Great though it sounds, I have a very specific GAS list now.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    GavHaus said:
    Nope. Great though it sounds, I have a very specific GAS list now.
    im guessing it starts with MOO and its not mooer @GavHaus ?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Pm'd!
  • vanderholmvanderholm Frets: 3
    PM'd
  • NomadNomad Frets: 549
    PM'd re Zoom CDR.

Nomad
    Nobody loves me but my mother... and she could be jivin' too...

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4635
    I'm bumping this as someone should buy that Soda Meiser

Ta :) Of the fuzzes I have, the SM is the queen of the long sustain. Kind of an extreme fuzz but has a creamy enough sound if you want.

As it happens I am away for a couple of weeks but any takers when I get back are more than welcome!

• Del_PrestonDel_Preston Frets: 76
    I'll have some Soda Meiser please! Sounds awesome... Has got me reading up on the whole Devi Ever saga too. Interesting!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Del_PrestonDel_Preston Frets: 76
    PMd
    @del_preston well done on the SM.

Check out Aen's work too, very similar to Devi's. I think OP is away for a bit so communication might be slow but hang in there m'kay.

Pm'd back. Yours if you want it on my return in a week or so DP, though I tend to find that's long enough for me to change my mind on pedals three times, swap my guitar for a sousaphone and then decide i want to live as a monk...
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    Love Dwarfcraft vids! He bought Devi awhile back.
    @lew he sure did, top bloke and a funny guy :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom