SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Guitars.

ProfDrumProfDrum Frets: 3
edited March 2016 in Guitars £

Epiphone Explorer Korina, 2004, Iron Gear Alchemist 90 in the neck, PRS HFS in the bridge. Kluson kidney bean tuners, crap on the pickguard are static cling stickers so no glue marks. Not wired, some scuffs and dings on the horns, comes with Ritter gigbag.
£150~

Ibanez SV470, MIJ 1994, last set up by Paul Richardson in Durham. Small ding in the cowboy chord position of the neck but barely noticeable. Comes in a Gator hardcase.
£275

Ibanez Blazer BL100, obvious damage to the paintwork and pickguard, MIJ 1994 too, plays nice, comes in a Thomann tweed hardcase. Taking offers on this one.

Will offer px's/swaps on multifx particularly. Located in Newcastle, can deliver within reasonable distance, would prefer pickup to posting but we'll see how interested people are.

Reason for selling:
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3012
    Yeah, that is a bloody good reason for selling off other guitars. Do want that Blazer, absolutely cannot justify it though
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    I do like that Explorer... I assume it just needs soldering together if it's not wired? Pots, wires + Jack all there?
    How would you describe neck shape? 
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
  • Pots are new but unwired and there's one missing. The plan was to stick a mini toggle in and do some funky wiring wizardry...  Never got around to it.  Everything else is in there still.  The only problem that springs to mind is the hfs wire might be a bit short, I'll check that later. 
    The necks quite a rounded c shape but not hugely thick. Pleasantly plump.