SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Ibanez Jem BSB

What's Hot
FiftyshadesofjayFiftyshadesofjay Frets: 1428
edited May 2015 in Guitars £
Putting this out there as this is a relatively new addition and if I'm going to move it in I need to before I get too attached! 

This is the fairly rare Ibanez Jem BSB. In great condition, has a bit of wear, but that's to be expected with these guitars. As most people know they're actually unfinished in a way, and stained and blowtorched to the finish you see in the picture. This leaves them to age naturally, and no two guitars are the same.

Has the usual Jem appointments such as the amazing neck, Lo Pro Edge trem and Dimarzio Evolution pickups.

I'd put the value around £1000, trades more than welcome, mainly into Les Paul type guitars but open to other options! :)

Pictures below, please note the previous dealer who sold this (for £1350 used!) took these but they're the exact same guitar in the same condition, I just thought their pictures would be better than my crappy phone pics!

photo image.jpg1_7.jpgphoto image.jpg2_3.jpgphoto image.jpg3_3.jpgphoto image.jpg5_1.jpgphoto image.jpg4_1.jpgphoto image.jpg6.jpg
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments