PSA - 2015 Gibson Les Paul Classics £1189

What's Hot

I know these aren't exactly universally popular... but just noticed this price drop on facebook...

http://www.coda-music.com/gibson-paul-classic-2015-fireburst-p-20010.html

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2533
    Not bad at all.

I'm hoping it's the beginning of another general price drop for the 2015 Gibson range.
    Once the Les Paul Special Doublecuts drop under £550 I'm buying a TV Yellow one.
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11554
    How much can I get for the pickups and robotuner thing second hand?  When they drop below that then I might buy one.
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4294
    edited May 2015
    All the shops have these back up at £1399 now.

The whole thing is a bloody fiddle by pushing the prices back up to bring them back down again. Making you think you've got a good deal.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    It is a complete fiddle. I was in PMT, tried a 2015 standard, told it was 1915. Three days later they are £300 more everywhere! What is the point of trading standards/price fixing laws when none of it is enforced?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Its crazy that they advertised it at £1189 for only a few days then pulled this stunt.

Gibson will be behind all this and passing it on down the line
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4791
    strtdv said:
    Not bad at all.

I'm hoping it's the beginning of another general price drop for the 2015 Gibson range.
    Once the Les Paul Special Doublecuts drop under £550 I'm buying a TV Yellow one.
    I just paid £569.................
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4791
    Chalky said:
    It is a complete fiddle. I was in PMT, tried a 2015 standard, told it was 1915. Three days later they are £300 more everywhere! What is the point of trading standards/price fixing laws when none of it is enforced?
    Now't to with TS though, as long as they are straight and don't advertise dodgy sale prices, they can do what they like.  If a short reduction sells s couple of guitars, why not.  
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.