SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD/SWAPPED! Japanese Squier Strat 1993

suv32suv32 Frets: 62
edited May 2015 in Guitars £
SOLD/SWAPPED Japanese Squier strat (black body-maple fingerboard) 1993 & peavey valve king 100 head. I'm after a decent Epiphone Les Paul with Hums or p90s or anything as good as. Northwest but will travel (within reason) to trade. Thanks, Chris Southern. Profile pic is the guitar. Private message to exchange emails for more. Can't get this bloody photo thing up and running. Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 559
    Any pictures ???
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Hey Chris , think we had a conversation last night about a bluesboy/peavey amp. :)

Well done for finding this place. , its a great place man. If u can add some pics that will really help with potential sales/trades. Photobucket usually works well.

Good luck man and i hope you figure this place out , well worth sticking about.
  • suv32suv32 Frets: 62
    Thanks to blueskunk for putting me onto the website. I literally can't believe have good it is. Pictures, good idea.
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Sorry was at night school before.

Check this out , should help. ;)

http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/19289/how-to-post-pics#latest