MS Paint for business.

What's Hot
guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7974
edited May 2015 in Guitar
Click the fullsize main image to see some serious fail around the fretboard edges.  I can't seem to direct link the full size image itself, if someone works out how feel free to post it. (edit - picture in second post)

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7974
    edited May 2015
    Andertons image

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Figured it out.  Pretty cool looking bass except for the 8 bit fretboard.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    I think I read somewhere on here that those guitar shops must images the companies send them.   I could be wrong though.  Cheers mate.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I think I read somewhere on here that those guitar shops must images the companies send them.   I could be wrong though.  Cheers mate.
    I'd guess it is an altered stock image since it even looks jagged at small size.  You can find the same image with a faded black shadow outline elsewhere, and it looks like the same guitar from the catalog picture too.

Thumbnail with no outline and 8 bit mod.

Larger image, slight shadow

Or they could've cut it from the catalogue

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I think I prefer this one :))

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10389
    Fairly sure it's a tone modification
    I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
  • SteveGVSteveGV Frets: 344
    That's nothing. This was a very early attempt from a lad who's no longer with us when we started out taking our own photos years ago. It never made it onto the website in the end but I like to look at it everynow and again.
    @bingefeller dealers can use their own photos but some manufacturers prefer stock images if the shop isn't doing it well and representing the product properly. I'm guessing other dealers prefer stock images purely because of the time it takes to take and edit each one and keep them upto date.

**Signed up to reply to a few comments regarding the shop, had a look about....decided to stick around! Opinions are my own and do not represent the views of Guitar Village.**

steve@guitarvillage.com | www.guitarvillage.co.uk

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7868
    SteveGV said:
    That's nothing. This was a very early attempt from a lad who's no longer with us when we started out taking our own photos years ago. It never made it onto the website in the end but I like to look at it everynow and again.
    @bingefeller dealers can use their own photos but some manufacturers prefer stock images if the shop isn't doing it well and representing the product properly. I'm guessing other dealers prefer stock images purely because of the time it takes to take and edit each one and keep them upto date.
    oh, go on.. adopt this style for your website ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    Reminds me of when Music Ground put up this photo of what they said was an all original 1962 Strat. The weird thing is I went in to try it assuming it was a mistake but Justin Harrison insisted the guitar in the photo was indeed a 62 Strat. https://therockhistorian.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/inflatable-guitar.jpg
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom