Anyone near Fleetwood, Lancashire to collect a guitar for me ?

What's Hot
Was wondering if there were any members near Flertwood, Lancashire that would be willing to collect a guitar for me and then be able to ship it to me. Will of course pay you for your trouble and packaging materials. I can arrange the courier. May not come off yet but I would be asking experienced members from the forum who can be trusted. J-Cons need not apply Many thanks
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Guitar is hard cased
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7406
    edited May 2015
    Is from a guy called Mac by any chance?
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    Sorry i don't know yet.

Still waiting for him to answer some questions I have about the guitar.

Taking his time
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4308
    edited May 2015
    Scratch that the item has been sold.

I really wish ebay sellers would list all the details in their listings.

I'd have bought it straight away had all the details been listed. Instead someone else bought it as I'd been waiting 8 hrs for a bloody response.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    Fortheloveofguitar said:

I'd have bought it straight away had all the details been listed. Instead someone else bought it as I'd been waiting 8 hrs for a bloody response.
    Frustrating that isn't it - I asked a question about an FX pedal last week, never to hear anything back only to find it sold the next day... :(
    We are all Chameleons...
  • TonyR;631546" said:
    Fortheloveofguitar said:

Frustrating that isn't it - I asked a question about an FX pedal last week, never to hear anything back only to find it sold the next day... :(
    If I had hit 'buy it now' whilst waiting for the answer and had not been what I wanted then the seller would be pretty annoyed at me pulling out.

Rock and a hard place
  • GruGru Frets: 339
    I've had that a couple of times on sales where the BIN and then asked the questions. Most have still collected and paid.

Worst was when the person hit Buy it now whilst waiting for me to reply to a question, then wanted me to hold it till payday (I think it was about 10 days).

I stupidly said yes, contacted him Closer to the time and he said he needed to pull out. Something about his wife not being happy.

In then canceled the sale (being polite) but then had to chase him up to agree, else PayPal don't credit your fees back.

To rub salt in the wound, last week i thought I hadn't left feedback for the person that did buy it (not realising that it was the original sale that fell through) and left him good feedback.

I'll probably find out in the future that eBay will recharge me that fee again.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom