Proud DIY ing moment...

....really starting to love owning tools. Our bathroom is a disabled wet room which for the best part is awesome especially being able to throw water over the place and it runs down the drain. The door is a widened sliding door which sticks out 2-3 inch from the hallway wall and needs double the doorway to slide along, great if you are wheelchair bound but not needed for us.. SOOOOO I decided to tackle putting a normal door on... Planned it out purchased a pine door, wood, hinges etc.. and set to it.. kept a nice zen like calm, had the correct tools for the job... I have built a partition to narrow the doorway and hung hung the door and I tell you what, have done a bloody good job, really really chuffed.. But I must say it's the tools that made the job as easy as it was.. I love my cordless circular saw its a beauty with the 4ah li ion battery.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Why no paragraphs???
  • Perhaps more to the point, why no pics? ;)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • Perhaps more to the point, why no pics? ;)
    Little bit of glossing on the frame and the hardware to put on the door and itll be interwebs show worthy :)
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4952
    There you are, y'see - it's a poor workman who blames his ...  erm ... no wait ... 

Ah.  well done.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24701
    Pics... or you're just making all this shit up.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Pics, yes! It could be just the stimulus I need to get going on a project or two.

• bertiebertie Frets: 13578
    we're currently 1/2 way through ripping out the front patio and putting it back to lawn.  Slabs have gone (appx 35m2),  surplus beds/foliage etc have been removed,  piles of topsoil waiting to be spread............turf by the end of the week.............. - tho apart from slab removal,  we're actually paying someone........  then I have to erect some low fencing to keep Frank off it, make a gate or two.....
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.