SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Fulltone Deja Vibe

What's Hot
voxmanjohnvoxmanjohn Frets: 75
Anyone selling one?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SRichSRich Frets: 764
    edited May 2015
    I have a Fulltone Deja 2 Stereo which is a wonderful Univibe but 'tis a huge beast and would likely survive global thermonuclear war as it's built like a battleship......bought new from Andertons, boxed, no velcro........

The US power lead was a mistake when originally sent......was replaced quickly with a UK kettle lead by Andertons pronto!

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • voxmanjohnvoxmanjohn Frets: 75
    Thanks but not the model I am looking for.

its the box type model I am looking for.
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303

buy this http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/41256/fs-sweetsound-mojo-vibe-chorus-and-vibrato-swwwwwwoooowhendrix-sound-thing#latest

I promise you - it's what you want, I have the deja vibe you want, I have the sweetsound listed above and the sweet sound is the better to me buy a great pedal at a great price from a great guy, see above link urgently.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mark_jwedgemark_jwedge Frets: 322
    ^^ this! The déjà vibe is a good pedal but the sweet sound mojo vibe is just the best there is
  • danodano Frets: 1610
    I've got an MXR Hendrix 70th Anniversary Univibe if you are interested ? It's limited edition red / purple one from 2013. 
  • voxmanjohnvoxmanjohn Frets: 75
    Thanks all.

Will take a look into the mojo vibe.

Sorry @dano tried one of those MXR boxes - didn't like them.
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22562
    darcym said:

I promise you - it's what you want, I have the deja vibe you want, I have the sweetsound listed above and the sweet sound is the better to me buy a great pedal at a great price from a great guy, see above link urgently.

The cheque is in the post, Darcy :) And I'm really thinking about keeping it because it is bloody fabulous.