SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED: Lovepedal Les Lius

What's Hot
OrsomeWellsOrsomeWells Frets: 58
edited May 2015 in FX £
Looking for a Lovepedal Les Lius.

Cash waiting, or trade for Skreddy Screwdriver as listed here:
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Can't say I blame you, I really regret selling mine, I'll be looking for another one soon.

Probably one of the most enjoyable pedals I've ever had. I bought it on a whim about 3 years ago and loved it to bits

P.S. sorry this wasn't a "I have one for sale" post, but just had to comment.

Hope you get sorted soon man
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I have the ProGuitarShop variant with a cream casing. Would that be of interest?
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4633
    edited May 2015
  • OrsomeWellsOrsomeWells Frets: 58
    @gatheredinsong - i was looking for the gold one but might be interested in the cream variant - how much were you thinking?
  • @OrsomeWells - £95 posted, ppg. I have the box.