SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Behringer FCB1010

moz91moz91 Frets: 38
edited May 2015 in FX £
Gone G System so this is now redundant! Bit dusty but i'll sort that before i sell it; its been on a board for about 5 years! All works fine - i'll give it a 'reyt good clean and run some switch cleaner through it before it sells. 
Got pics but i dont know how to upload from phone direct to here!! happy to email or text.
£75 posted??

NB - I had a TRS - TS/TS cable (one stereo jack to two mono jacks) made to use the behringer's switch jacks to run channel switching on an amp. 12m long, van damme/neutrik, cost a bloody fortune to have made haha! I'll chuck that in for an extra tenner, or sell it separate for £15 posted
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• moz91moz91 Frets: 38
    Bump!
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 888
    Can that be used to switch analogue pedals and pedals like tc electronic, big muffs etc

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• moz91moz91 Frets: 38
    Nah it's a midi switcher, so not without getting something like an rjm rack unit... Sounds like you're after a looper pedal