SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Hamer Artist (GATASO), USA, semi hollow body

What's Hot
wanski1wanski1 Frets: 5
edited May 2015 in Guitars £
£500, sorry but I'm no longer looking for swaps/px. https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzizxh6a7x7k7zj/img20150520_074639.jpg?raw=1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdndrptzj3xmfct/20150512_234217_resize_20150519_230352.jpg?raw=1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxgaz064pnro9i0/20150512_234527_resize_20150519_230350.jpg?raw=1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/ez4q05d0h1nmsbi/20150512_234307_resize_20150519_230351.jpg?raw=1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqoj97cjzun0qvn/20150512_234317_resize_20150519_230351.jpg?raw=1   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111669501764?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 ; Hand crafted guitar and excellent quality, I've seen one listed on ebay at just under £900 from USA.  Great codition, gorgeous warm Honey finish maple top on a mahogany body with rosewood fingerboard. Minimal use with zero fret ware, all original including the guitar hard case which is also in good condition . This guitar weights 7 lbs 6 oz It really is a beautiful looking and playing guitar with awesome clean and over driven tones, well worth spending the time researching the reviews on the Internet. A couple of dings to report but nothing else and no buckle rash whatsoever.   Specifications: TOP Material: Flame Maple Configuration: Arched w/ f-hole Thickness: 5/8 Colour: Honey (HY) BODY Material: Mahogany NECK Material: Mahogany Shape: Vintage Round Thickness: Vintage carve: .900 FINGERBOARD Material: Rosewood Radius: 14 1/2 Inlays: Dot Fret Dimensions: Hamer Wide Oval: .100 Nut Type/Width: Bone, 1.650 Scale Length: 24 3/4 PICKUPS Neck Pickup: S. Duncan Seth Lover Bridge Pickup: S. Duncan Seth Lover ELECTRONICS Controls: 2Vol,1Tone Switch: 3-Way Toggle HARDWARE Bridge: Tone Pros TOM, Stop Tuners: Schaller
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5057
    edited May 2015
    Pics?

And if the reason there's no paragraphs spaces is because you posted this from an iPad, you can fix it. Tap the cog top right for edit, then tap the red <> box and insert your para spaces. :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wanski1wanski1 Frets: 5
    Thanks, just looking at it now, plus trying to get an image on there, nearly sorted.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • woodywoody Frets: 74
    Pm sent.
  • LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
    Absolute stunner that!
    Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
    Thanks for the comment my friend.
  • LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
    What sort of things would you take in part ex?

Just guitars? Or you after any amps, pedals etc..?
    Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
    Hi, I'm interested in a fender blues junior amp if you have one, I've got pedals that I need.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23012

I had one exactly like that, long ago!  Nice guitar.

It might even be the same one, but you've got some very distinctive flame in the top which I think I would've remembered.

Thanks, it can be yours again if you like!
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23012
    >:D<   Tempting in a way, but no thanks.... Hamers are great guitars but I always ended up selling them because the necks were too skinny.  Although, if I remember right, that Artist had the fattest neck of all the Hamers I've owned.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27642
    I would like that.

Trouble is, I'm limited to trading, and my trade options are limited to stuff that's cheaper - like my Kawai FS thread (but 70s/80s MIJ isn't for everyone) - or stuff that's a bit pricier (with PRS or NSG on the headstock).

Like these;
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    The neck is a D shape and for reference it's somewhere between 2012 american 59 reissue strat and a baja tele (baja being the fattest neck), it's definitely not a slim neck, only very slightly fatter than my 80s tokai strat (goldstar sound), hope this info helps anyone looking.
    @TTony, What's the flame top?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27642
    wanski1 said:
    It's a 2003 US PRS Singlecut (10 top).

The negatives are that tt's got a few dings (eg body edge by the 2 controls which you can see in the pic above) and no hang tags.  And it's in Suffolk!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:
    wanski1 said:
    It's a 2003 US PRS Singlecut (10 top).

The negatives are that tt's got a few dings (eg body edge by the 2 controls which you can see in the pic above) and no hang tags.  And it's in Suffolk!

A bit of distance between us there, no worries, nice guitar!
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1446
    That's delicious.  If you were closer to me we'd already be shaking hands on it.
    Dodge said:
    That's delicious.  If you were closer to me we'd already be shaking hands on it.

That's a real shame for us both my friend.
    I've dropped the price to £500 for anyone interested, unfortunately no longer looking for swaps or trades though.
  • Van_HaydenVan_Hayden Frets: 437
    Pm'd
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1446
    PM'd.