SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender 'Baja' Telecaster desert sand £425

What's Hot
JJGuitaristJJGuitarist Frets: 5
edited May 2015 in Guitars £
Hi all, 

Here is my much loved Telecaster which is in good/very good condition with original gig bag and case candy. It has been gigged twice (mostly home use). The reason for sale is that after a few years i have found that i prefer humbuckers to single coils and i am selling to buy a humbucker fitted guitar. The guitar has one of the list of specs designed by the fender custom shop with a four way pickup selector and a S-1 switch which are all all fully operational on this guitar (type in "Fender Baja Tele" into google and you will find the specs). The guitar has one 4mm by 1mm dent in the back of the neck and four pinhead sized ones further up the back of the neck. I must stress that they can only be seen when the light is angled in a special way to catch them - they also do not affect the playability of the guitar in any way. The body is excellent. 

Cheers, 
James

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments