SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Graduation Gift - something from 1993?

What's Hot
sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1307
Bit of a long-shot this one, but anyone got anything from 1993 they would part with?

Anything considered and I won't waste your time if it's not for me/too much money etc.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    I've an old pair of shoes from 93'.  £25.60 : paypal ?

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1307
    Done!  :)

/thread

Whilst I'm here.....a guitar to go with the shoes would be really just great.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5057
    Try eBay, guitars category and search for 1993. There's a custom shop Strat, 52 reissue Tele and R9 but all overpriced IMHO, the R9 ludicrously so - a snip at eight grand!

250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12668
    Mine is not for sale but keep your eyes peeled on eBay for a 93 U.S. Strat standard. They have IMHO the best neck profile ever on the Strat, and if you buy from the US, the prices are super cheap. European prices are creeping up.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    I actually still have a No Fear baseball jacket in my Mum's loft. Thats gotta be worth loads now. :-/
  • jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
    What you really need for a graduation is a Univibe (or a Polytune).
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
    impmann said:
    Mine is not for sale but keep your eyes peeled on eBay for a 93 U.S. Strat standard. They have IMHO the best neck profile ever on the Strat, and if you buy from the US, the prices are super cheap. European prices are creeping up.
    Ah you beat me to it!

Was gonna say the same thing.
    Keep your eyes peeled for a US Standard Strat.
    I've had a '91 and a '93 (I think, may have been '94) and both were incredible.

Let 'em go as I always fall out of love with Strats after a while, but those early 90s ones were the best I've ever owned.
    Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7962
    I have a 1993 Patrick Eggle Milan IV Bass for sale.  Currently have it listed at £340, I'm based in North Manchester.

Made in England.  It is pretty lightweight.  Made from Ash, maple neck with rosewood board.  Locking tuners.  Has coil splittable pickups (pull volume pot up) blend pot, and single active EQ knob. I think it boosts treble and bass above the centre point, and cuts treble below.  5 bolt neck attachment with long tenon.  I have owned it for the past 11 years, it has served me well for recording (I'm mostly a guitarist) but I recently bought a Jazz bass which better suits my current needs.

It isn't in perfect condition cosmetically but it plays very well.  Neck is fairly slim for a bass.   Rest of images here http://imgur.com/a/NTzTh

Dated 1993