NGD

What's Hot
BigLicks67BigLicks67 Frets: 769
After several months wheeler dealing on flea bay in the hope of raising £1300.00 to £1900.00 for a D28, I gave up and got a LL16ARE instead. After playing a lot of high end guitars I decided they were not that much better than some of the cheaper models. I've got an older version LL6 that I like so I decided to go for an all solid wood sunburst LL16. Initial impressions are very good and the guitar is lighter than expected (Yamaha have been accused of being overbuilt). The guitar has a passive pickup and I normally hate piezos but this sounds pretty good.
After failing to post pictures I put one of the 2 Yamahas and Martin in my account thingymyjig on the left hand side. : >
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    We need some pics :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4378
    @mrchi knows the routine.

Pictures please!

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

Haha @CHRISB50 you know it bro! Pics or it didn't happen :-D
  • BigLicks67BigLicks67 Frets: 769
    Picture is on left hand side - couldn't post it on the message itself due technophobia : <
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4378
    ;) @mrchi
    BigLicks67;642638" said:
    Picture is on left hand side - couldn't post it on the message itself due technophobia :
    Get a photobucket or tinypic account, and upload the image. Then paste the direct link for the image into your post using the little image icon above the dialogue box.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

BigLicks67 they look lovely but need to see a bigger pic to fully appreciate them, as Chris said grab a tinypic.com account, and you can just paste the picture URL here, it's really easy :-)
    edited May 2015
    Here we are - picture on photo bucket at this location (just type in http//)

s375.photobucket.com/user/BigLicks67/media/LL16_zpspnlvkjp1.jpg.html

• GassageGassage Frets: 31119
    ^ no we're not.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

There should be just a link to photo bucket. It worked when I posted it ?
    edited May 2015
    Picture above edited as was not syncing with photo bucket you need to copy and paste.
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    BigLicks67;644602" said:
    Eh?
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.