Any experience of guitarcollective.co.uk?

What's Hot
IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6843
edited May 2015 in Guitar tFB Trader
Just wondered if anyone had had any experience with this seller? Found them online and they have a couple of things I'm interested in, is it a one man private jobby or do they have a shop? Have emailed but no response yet.....of course I could ring them....
http://www.ivisonguitars.com
(formerly miserneil)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    With a mobile as the main number and the photos on the kitchen table I'd guess he's dealing from home. My advice, call the number and say hello
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1750
    I'm pretty sure he had a stand at the Haydock show last weekend, I particularly noticed the 1983 strat elite and the 1977 strat  in mocha he's got on his website. Didn't buy anything off him though so can't really comment.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2476
    I bought an old Hofner from him online, good service and comms. His packing was a bit dodgy, I was pleased it arrived in one piece! Overall a good experience though
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BasherBasher Frets: 1217
    ronnyb said:
    I'm pretty sure he had a stand at the Haydock show last weekend, I particularly noticed the 1983 strat elite and the 1977 strat  in mocha he's got on his website. Didn't buy anything off him though so can't really comment.
    That Elite strat looks terrifyingly like the one I owned from. I'm in the North West and sold it to a friend here about 25 years ago - there can't be many of those about, less in that pewter finish. I wonder....
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom