SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: T-Rex Octavius with Boost

What's Hot
nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
edited July 2015 in FX £
I'm trying to get some funds together in an attempt to prepare for the arrival of our 4th child soon.

This means that I'm having to be ruthless and will be listing a lot of pedals and guitars over the next few months.

It's not been easy and I don't want to let any of these go but really can't squeeze our growing family in our current cars so here we go:

Strymon Deco £195   £190.  I'll definitely be getting another one of these at some point in the future.  Probably the only Strymon pedal that appeals to me and is just so good at what it does.  Comes with the original box which isn't shown in the pic (I'll update it when it's better light if anyone needs to see what a Strymon box looks like!):

Arc Effects Custom Octave Fuzz £110:
This neat pedal has a second footswitch to control the octave and can be used separately to the fuzz itself or combined together.  Great classic octave style fuzzness:
imageimage

Mojo Hand FX Rook Royale £140  £135:
On one side is the great swiss army knife dirt of the Rook and the added bonus of a great EP style boost.  Toggle to change order they feed in to each other and can be operated independently if needed.  Yet another incredible pedal that I'll miss:

JHS Prestige £65
Fantastic single knob buffer and boost in one.  Takes up hardly any space and can be so versatile:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    edited July 2015
    T-Rex Octavius £140    £120
    This is one of the best tracking octave pedals I've ever come across.  Amazing build quality.  Only real men can pull off having a pink pedal!

Caroline Guitar Co. Icarus Boost £80:
    A neat spin on the boost concept.  Caroline guitar never fail to impress me with all of their line up. Great sounding pedal that plays really nicely with pretty much anything you can throw at it:

All prices include delivery within the UK and assume payment through Paypal as gift or buyer covers the fees.  Happy to accept bank transfers as well if that's easier.  I'll send through the tracking info when sent out.

Cheers for looking
  • DNHDNH Frets: 15
    PM'd on the Icarus.
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7337
    UK Customs have had to lay off staff in anticipation of Nicks GAS funds drying up, and Barak Obama has been on CNN pleading with US citizens to brace themselves for a sharp economical downturn.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Icarus now SOLD
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9728
    Very nice photos and descriptions mate...

Surely, I couldn't own TWO Deco's could I ???? One into the other... hmmm....

Now that would be incredible! Then I could buy it back later on ;)
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    nickb_boy said:
    @Wazmeister;644187" said:

Now that would be incredible! Then I could buy it back later on ;)
    in 3 weeks time? :-P
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    PM'd ref Arc
    Arc sold pending the usual
    Prestige sold pending payment and meet up
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    Shifting all the jesus gear mate
    Shifting all the jesus gear mate
    It's all just to buy Altoid tins ;)

• danodano Frets: 1615
    Is the Octavius mono or polyphonic ? I've got a micro pog which is axe, but being polyphonic is 'too nice' for the dirty fuzzy stuff im playing at the moment.
    Is the Octavius mono or polyphonic ? I've got a micro pog which is axe, but being polyphonic is 'too nice' for the dirty fuzzy stuff im playing at the moment.
    The Trex is polyphonic and tracks extremely well. If glitchy octave is what you want then check out the eqd Bit Commander!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    Is the prestige gone properly now ?
    Is the prestige gone properly now ?
    I've agreed a sale on the Prestige and will be meeting up on Tuesday to complete.

If for some strange reason it doesn't come off I'll let you know.
    edited May 2015
    Prestige now gone.

Some reductions on what's left.
    And a new addition:

Retro Mechanical Labs Fuzz Doubler  £85   TRADED

This is a mono to stereo fuzz but can simply be used mono to mono if needed.  It's made by the awesome chaps over at RML and is housed in one of their handmade wooden enclosures with a real vintage vibe.  The only issue with this is that after plugging it back in lately I realised that the vintage meter was not responding as it normally should. This doesn't affect the circuit but means there is no longer a little needle dancing around to distract you as you play!

I'm sure someone far more technical on here could get it back up and working or even swap the meter over but I don't have the skills to even attempt it.  So hence it being listed here at a give away price for a piece of art that just so happens to have an awesome fuzz built in!

imageimageimageimageimage
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Deck sold pending the usual!
    Deco now SOLD!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7936
    nickb_boy said:
    Prestige now gone.

Some reductions on what's left.
    And a new addition:

Retro Mechanical Labs Fuzz Doubler  £85

This is a mono to stereo fuzz but can simply be used mono to mono if needed.  It's made by the awesome chaps over at RML and is housed in one of their handmade wooden enclosures with a real vintage vibe.  The only issue with this is that after plugging it back in lately I realised that the vintage meter was not responding as it normally should. This doesn't affect the circuit but means there is no longer a little needle dancing around to distract you as you play!

I'm sure someone far more technical on here could get it back up and working or even swap the meter over but I don't have the skills to even attempt it.  So hence it being listed here at a give away price for a piece of art that just so happens to have an awesome fuzz built in!

imageimageimageimageimage
    :( another "want but can't afford" pedal
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom