SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

POD HD and FBV SOLD

geepers0677geepers0677 Frets: 119
edited May 2015 in FX £
Bought this in March for a specific studio project.
Bought new from Thomann, this POD HD is in awesome condition and I am sure that the warranty would be transferrable. 

Have a little youtube wander to see what this is capable of.

The deal is for the POD and the shortboard (which is a few years old) which turns it into a very good live rig. Brand new this little bundle is close to £300. 
I have the boxes and can pack it up to send it, but you may prefer the bundle to include the official bag (pictured). If you want that I will still pack it up beautifully in a different box so it is all together but it won't be in the original boxes to keep postage down. Makes sense? 

I'll include the little network cable I use to get you started. The only other thing I need to mention is I had to replace the 9v power supply with an after market one as I lost the original in an unfortunate ebay packing incident (I sent it off with a Line 6 wireless kit - stupid!), but it makes no real difference. 

Any other questions, please holler. 

Am open to offers around the £190 mark inc postage. Postage a little higher than I would like due to the weight of the FBV - it's one well constructed beast!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments