SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Giveaway: Genuine Washburn N61 body - free with donation to charity

hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
Back in the day I had the idea of putting together an N4 style guitar and bought a body from Funky Munky Music. For anyone that doesn't know, the previous owner Jon Kluiter was pretty much responsible for the resurgence of the N4 model, worked closely with Nuno on the N4XX concept and bought a stack load of Washburn parts direct from the company during the period when they were not a popular model.

I snagged this body at the time but have never got round to doing anything with it, so seeing as there are a lot of people on here who like projects, this might be of interest.

The N61 is the same as the N6, but the wood is not such high grade Alder. Its very light, and routed for a Floyd and HSS. It obviously has the SEC, (Stephens Extended Cuitaway), neck joint and the control cavity appears to be shielded.

Given that there's quite a lot of work required for this, (neck, scratchplate, etc), I don't think its practical to sell, so if you fancy it let me know and let's see if we can work something out with a charity donation :-)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments