Had a guitar set up by Feline… wow!

What's Hot
teradaterada Frets: 5114
edited May 2015 in Guitar

Hi all, just wanted to share my positive experience – credit where credit is due and all that!

I had recently been looking for a tech, and thought I’d give Feline a go as they have a pretty decent reputation on the forum. I have a nice Martin HD35 that sounds gorgeous, but was in need of some attention as the action was quite high (for me) and it was causing some hand strain to play. In particular, I wanted it to feel like an old Japanese vintage acoustic I learned to play on that had a stupidly low action for an acoustic. So I took both guitars in to them and asked for the impossible!

Well I went to pick it up over the weekend and have not been able to put the guitar down since.

They put on lighter strings, and got the action down an incredible amount. I now own an acoustic that plays as easy as an electric, but still sounds brilliant (HD35’s are very lightly braced so don’t need particularly thick strings). Wow. And a big thanks to @FelineGuitars for the work!

Also got to see the workshop and a whole bunch of their creations. Phenomenal work in all honesty.

Dropped my SG off too for a set up, can’t wait to see what they do with it!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments