SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ZOOM MS-70CDR REDUCED - SOLD

What's Hot
markblackmarkblack Frets: 1614
edited June 2015 in FX £
I bought this last week to try it, and it's just not for me. I'm a simple man and navigating through menus just doesn't float my boat.

£65 posted SOLD on ebay.

That aside it's an impressive pedal for the £ and the time I did spend with it I got some great sounds, but I just want to plug and go. My days (and they're were many) of tweaking knobs till the wee small hours are gone. (A six month old puts pay to that!)

People have said lots of nice things on here about it, hence the reason I had to try it. And if you want a small mulit effects pedal built around Chorus, Delay and Reverbs it's pretty handy...

As I said I bought it on the 18th on Denmark street, should of bought it online and I could of returned it... but the cash was burning a hole in my pocket that day!

here's the thread that pointed me in the direction if it...

Here's some other clips...

Reverbs:

Delays:

Chorus:

Shimmer Reverb comparison Strymon Blue Sky & Zoom MS70CDR:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 888
    Hi Mate, I just got one of these, once I perservered they have great sounds, but takes a bit of getting used to

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • markblackmarkblack Frets: 1614
    @Cookiemonster I agree. And alas I just don't have the time. I'm on a 'nothing will sit and gather dust!' mission :)
    bump...
    Bump and a few £ off...
    edited May 2015
    weekend bump... down to £65 posted.
    now on eBay... a bit cheaper for you lot if you fancy it. & open to trades, can add cash. Compressor pedal? Don't need OD/Distortion or tuner thanks!