SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Clearout of stuff 'n' things - guitar, amps, FX...

What's Hot
IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
edited May 2015 in Misc £
Right, loads of money spent on vehicular crap this month so need to claw my way out of the overdraft - can put individual ads in the relevant categories if the mods would prefer! 

The Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter trem's gone, but there's still (prices assuming collection from Walsall / Birmingham):

Boss TU3 tuner pedal, still brand new in box (with receipt hence warranty), never used - £50

Marshall Jackhammer pedal, gigged but in decent nick w/box - £20

Park G10 practice amp - £20

Vintage (brand) goldtop with Wilkinson P100-types (proper P90 sound without the hum!) - bolt-on neck but none the worse sound-wise for it, £100

Marshall Valvestate V8040 - with single-button footswitch, really good, versatile gigging amp that'll go deafeningly loud if you ask it to! Pretty light as well, so works as a backup / rehearsal room / jam night machine - £75

Aaaaand I THINK I'll be getting rid of the Fender Excelsior - got the Marshall JTM30 1x12" combo I've been expecting today and it beats the Fender in terms of versatility by a long chalk, but I'll totally miss the Fender's massive clean sound and addictive tremolo - I'd need £175 to make getting rid worthwhile, but if anyone wanted to make me a similar offer on the JTM I'd be listening...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments