SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Line 6 Pod HD Desktop Bean £105 delivered. Bargain!!

ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2036
edited May 2015 in FX £
Good condition, fully working with no issues. The pics make it look very scratched - its not, just some dusty stuff that I really should have cleaned before I took a pic! It's in decent nick. 

Boxed, power cable and c. 40" long USB cable (can't find the original which was, from memory, a bit longer)

Great for recording to PC or for home practice through monitors (which is how I used it). I imagine with a floorboard it's pretty much the same as having a HD500 (but with less outputs). Updated firmware, so all the new models etc. You can register to yourself on Line 6 site

No manual but easily downloadable from the Line 6 site.

£125 posted to Northern Ireland with £150 surcharge to mainland UK addresses...  :)

I'm Joking! But now you know how we feel!!  

£125 posted to UK (or £120 if anyone near Belfast wants to pickup). PPG please or Paypal and add a bit to cover the fees?

Any questions, let me know.

No trades, thanks, although I might consider a 1958 Les Paul (all original) as part-ex with cash my way. :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2036
    edited May 2015
    Bump with price drop due to a local timewaster.

I'm not using this so it may as well go. £100 is a steal.

Go on. Treat yourself...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom