SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN:: Fender American Vintage '72 Telecaster Custom

What's Hot
frank1985frank1985 Frets: 523
edited June 2015 in Guitars £
EDIT: £150 price drop.  Open to trades for Les Pauls  but will consider other guitars. 

The time has come to sell my beloved vintage Tele (not to be confused for 'Classic' series). I bought it brand new 3 or 4 years ago and became instantly enamoured with it. The tone is heavenly, particularly with the neck pickup, and the small neck radius makes this VERY comfortable to play. 

However, as reluctant as I am in selling it on, I've become more specific about the kind of tone I want and will be replacing it with another guitar. I'm hoping to sell this on ASAP as the guitar I have my eyes on is temporarily on sale. 

It remains in very good condition - t
here are a couple of very minor nicks on the sides but these are hardly noticeable and don't diminish the guitar's functionality in any way.  

I have included a high def video and also some photos. 

Here's the video examining the whole guitar 'from head to toe'. Switch to 1080p.  

Original fender hard case included + guitar strap. 

http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/fender-american-vintage-72-telecaster-custom-500810

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments