SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Skreddy Mayonnaise MKIII £230

ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
edited June 2015 in FX £ tFB Trader
Immaculate Skreddy mayonnaise mkIII in custom red sparkle finish and Davis knobs. Sounds incredible and full of mojo.... Comes boxed as new. £230 shipped, PayPal gift only. http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m447/thorpy6/f8e45261f49752b19ed81683b96daa9f.jpg
Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    More info on this please Thorpy. Never seen this edition before the LED housing looks different to my Mayo iii I love the finish and nobs. Direct from Mark?
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    edited May 2015 tFB Trader
    So it's probably a one off for the following reason. I bought a mayonnaise MKIII from Marc direct this is a very early serial number one. For some reason the aluminium enclosure started to corrode, it must have reacted to the lawyer or something as nothing else could have affected it. When I contacted Marc I asked for a powdercoat enclosure in replacement, he kindly supplied the red enclosure as you see it. No led bezel was provided, so rather than clean up and remove the old ones put this bezel into the red enclosure. In keeping with the look of the red enclosure I thought these knobs were more in keeping and had them fitted. The red enclosure is signed by Marc and serialised too. I have an email trail that explains this.
    capo4th said:
    More info on this please Thorpy. Never seen this edition before the LED housing looks different to my Mayo iii I love the finish and nobs. Direct from Mark?

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Looks great Skreddy are awesome pedals GLWS
    tFB Trader
    capo4th said:
    Looks great Skreddy are awesome pedals GLWS

thanks very much
  • smogfallssmogfalls Frets: 148
    pm'd
    My Youtube Channel - Vintage Jazz, Blues & Country lessons;

https://youtube.com/@alexfarranguitar

https://instagram.com/alexfarranguitar
    tFB Trader
    smogfalls;651001" said:
    pm'd
    Pmd back at ya