SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler trade: Squire John 5 Tele

JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696

Just pondering about selling this, I use it as a back up but its in fantastic condition. No chips or dents on it, binding is in great condition and everything working. Looking for £275 including delivery or trade or something like a Fender Blacktop Strat. (Dual humbucker, fixed bridge/trad bridge, 5 way switching)

Pics will be up shortly. Will have a little bit of cash to put towards this to make it up. Not interested in anything else really.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ab2014ab2014 Frets: 89
    I've got an old 1987 jap fujigen squier with a system one tremolo in black. i could wire a couple seymour duncan single coil sized humbucker into it OR  swap my Orange Dark Terror head? What colour have you got black or gold? How do they play?
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696

Its the black one, its a bit of a beast! Lovely neck, and good pick up, just tend to play the strat more than anything :)