SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: ebow

JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1269
Like it says in the title...

There are a couple of songs in my current band's repertoire which I'm pretty sure would benefit from some infinite sustaining goodness from one of these beasties but I'm not convinced I'll ever use it for anything else and, while it looks easy enough to use, I'm not totally confident I'll be able to come to terms with the beast anyway.

So, rather than buy one full price and then have it end up unused at the back of the toy cupboard I thought I'd take a punt on someone else having bought one, tried it a couple of times, not got on with it, and pushed it to the back of their toy cupboard... :) 
Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8495
    I've got one which stopped working properly so I dropped it, it smashed, started working, so I stuck it back together again. Works sometimes if you shake it just right.

Want it? 
    :))
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12017

quite hard to use, sold mine 10 years ago

Fernandes Sustainer is much better

• JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1269
    quite hard to use, sold mine 10 years ago
    Fernandes Sustainer is much better
    Well, if anyone's got a decent guitar with a Sustainer fitted for less than the cost of an ebow I'm quite prepared to consider it as an alternative :-)
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...