SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Mex Standard P Bass FS (yet another price drop)

fnptfnpt Frets: 750
edited July 2015 in Guitars £
Maple neck, in lake placid blue, I believe it's a 2013 bass, as new, two very very light scratches in the back.

NOW £305 delivered in the UK PP gift. 

I'm based in Portugal but the bass will be safely packed. I have very few sales on the TFB yet, but I have bought and sold several items, including guitars, in the musicradar forum.

Reason for selling is that I'm quite happy with my squier PJ bass after all, this was an impulse buy and I'd rather free up some gas funds for guitars instead.

Pics:

imageimageimageimage
____
"You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fnptfnpt Frets: 750
    Up
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump and price drop to £335
    ____
    Bump
    ____
  • sellisnbasellisnba Frets: 7
    Pm'ed
    Bump
    ____
    ____
    edited June 2015
    Price drop to £325
    ____
    And bump
    ____
    edited June 2015
    ____
    edited June 2015
    ____
    up
    ____
    Yet another price drop to £315.
    ____
    £305 delivered!
    ____
  • 5redlights5redlights Frets: 317
    I've just bought a bass so can't go for this, but someone please buy this, it's absolutely gorgeous.

Have you tried basschat? 
    Not a member there. I believe you must have a minimum of posts before trying to sell gear?
    ____