Heads up to what's happening at Coda Music in Stevenage

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    edited June 2015
    DougCoda said:
    you can blame John for the MXR, he took that in..

Don't be passing the buck...... :D

(T'was me that donated your LOL for the buck passing)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DougCodaDougCoda Frets: 642
    I've an advanced diploma in buck passing I'll have you know..
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Awesome! I'll be down at the weekend with a couple of friends who are in need of a new acoustic. It'll be nice to try them all out! Obviously if I happen to see something that takes my fancy then it would be rude not to indulge! haha
    edited June 2015
    Adamski said:
    Awesome! I'll be down at the weekend with a couple of friends who are in need of a new acoustic. It'll be nice to try them all out! Obviously if I happen to see something that takes my fancy then it would be rude not to indulge! haha

I'm in on Saturday, drop in to the High Street Shop and I'll take you round, it's nice up there, I do like a nice acoustic ...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    DougCoda;655962" said:
    Adamski said:

I'm in on Saturday, drop in to the High Street Shop and I'll take you round, it's nice up there, I do like a nice acoustic ...
    Will do, Doug. I played the Clapton Martin at MusicMesse and I must say I am slightly in love with it. If you have one, it may need to be levered from my hands with a crowbar! Haha
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2280

I've bought various guitars amps and pedals over the years at both shops. It was a shame to see the Luton one go but it makes sense to do what they are doing.

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28355
    All looks good but I wish you stayed in Luton rather than Stevenage as that is where I live!
    Sorry about that, lease was up, they kept changing the one way system, parking was a nightmare, Guildford Street was getting really rundown too and in reality it was probably too close to Stevenage .
    As we'd just got a new warehouse in Stevenage Old Town and we had the building already where the Acoustic showroom is it made sense to consolidate everything and open an Acoustic only showroom nearby the original shop which is something we've been looking at for ages (on top of somehow finding more space in the Old Town which is impossible) so everyone from Luton has come over here, free parking too..gives us more opportunity to look at options further afaid should something come up.
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2280
    I live in Luton and probably went to St Evenage 50% of the time. I think the plan was to pave the whole area and make it a shopping area. They didnt and the only time traffic goes down that road is to leave an over priced car park. 

Doug and crew I wish you well. 

• SkippedSkipped Frets: 2371
    That relocation to the North West is taking longer than I anticipated.

Seriously.....can we have a Coda opening somewhere in the North?
    Until then.....The idea of visiting my local Gibson dealer to look at the 2012 Historic Les Pauls with the desirable 2 piece fingerboard is just not floating my boat.

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9715
    @dougcoda - Actaully Doug, I'm really looking forward to your next re-location in Lower Gornal, heart of the Black Country... :)
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

@dougcoda should do something about their customer service.

I ordered said MXR on tuesday afternoon, and it arrived on my desk (delivered to work) wednesday afternoon....

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21)