SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Empress Super Delay PRICE DROP

fuggartdesignfuggartdesign Frets: 65
edited June 2015 in FX £
Empress Super Delay - £250   £200

I'm sure the people of Fretboard know this pedal and how great it is. I just bought a Timeline so I'm selling this to fund that. Will be buying another Empress in a few months so my ideal target buyer here is someone else with GAS who will be stupid and buy this and then sell it back to me in a few weeks ;) haha

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bump
  • aswefallintostaticaswefallintostatic Frets: 28
    edited June 2015
    oh how i wish empress made these stereo out... how did it compare to the timeline?
  • aswefallintostatic;678872" said:
    oh how i wish empress made these stereo out... how did it compare to the timeline?
    Yeah the no stereo thing is weird... Amazing delay though to be fair. It's more straight forward to the timeline. The timeline is very cool if you like fancy stuff like the modulation modes and stuff. I wouldn't say the timeline was any better quality wise it just depends what type of pedal you prefer. I'll be totally honest and say that I mainly settled on the timeline because it looked better next to my bigsky!!
  • price drop. wanna close shop on my pedalboard and need to sell this to fund my last couple of bits