An Aerosmith Moment

What's Hot
equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6225
Listening to these tracks on my way into work this morning.
Damn, they were a great band back then. Their first album has always been one of my favourites.

One Way Street is an absolute classic from it.

Another favourite being Sweet Emotion for Toys In The Attic.

Just thought I'd share :)
(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• OctahedronOctahedron Frets: 400
    Aerosmith... Absolutely my favourite band of all time.

We recently had a relative visit from interstate. She walked into our lounge room and upon seeing my CD racks commented "any chance you like Aerosmith... Just a little?"

I've got the back catalogue and a few greatest hits and some live albums. :)

I know a lot of supposedly "die hard" fans slate the last 3 albums but I love them all. Yeah, OK, so there's a few songs I don't love but they're one of the first bands I got into as a kid because of hearing Just Push Play in the car, and Big Ones.

It's hard to pick a favourite album, but Pump and Get a Grip are up there. And I love the energy of Toys in the Attic. It really was a great album. :) I think I need to put the albums all back on my iPhone and do a run through start to end of the whole back-catalogue. ;)
    Music the great communicator, use two sticks to make it in the nature - a music reviews blog: http://usetwosticks.wordpress.com/
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7826
    loved aerosmith through my youth - I got into them via Big Ones then slowly worked my way backwards :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3108
    Rocks and Toys for me. I'm not so keen on the newer stuff. I had Pump and Permanent Vacation on infinite repeat for my college years too.

No More No More, Lick and a Promise and Sick as a Dog are my absolute favs :) Oh and as above Sweet Emotion is brill "backstage boogie'll set your pants on fire"
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom