SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTD - Looper pedal or speaker in exchange for a Strat neck - UPDATED

victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1070
edited June 2015 in FX £
I'm looking for either a looper pedal or a speaker (min 65 watts) in exchange for my Japanese made rosewood Strat neck (60s spec) from Touchstone Tonewoods (Surrey). If anyone has something that they're looking to shift, let me know, thanks :-)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3109
    I have an EHX Big Muff Nano Pi, I'd be willing to trade, as new condition, boxed etc......

Paul
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1070
    Sorry, I should have specified in the original post, but I'd prefer to do a face-to-face exchange on this one unless it's a particularly special pedal. I can be in the London area, aswell as Brighton, Chichester and Caterham if that works for anyone. Thanks :-)
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3109
    edited June 2015
    Why?

No point me travelling from the Isle of Wight!

Don't they have Royal Mail where you live?

Paul
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

I guess it comes down to the fact that I value my neck more highly than £35. As it's not a desperate sale, and bearing in mind that postage is going to cost me about 10 quid, I'm happy to sit and wait in the hope of avoiding the Royal Mail. Many thanks for the offer though and good luck with the sale/trade :-)
    Muff pedal seems to be sorted, so I've changed the post a bit and added a speaker as a possible exchange option. 8 or 16 ohms would work, minimum 65 watts :-)
    Bump