Suhr Riot problems

cutch14cutch14 Frets: 33
I'm hoping someone can help me out, I'm running the pedals on my board through a MXR brick and it's worked perfectly until tonight when my Suhr Riot stopped working, instead it's power light flashed continually when I switched it on, the other pedals were not affected. Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    The LED flashing continuously means it's gone into true bypass mode.   I know you said it's connected to a power supply but does it have a battery in it?  Did you try it on another output from the power brick?
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2178
    Am I right in thinking that the MXR brick is a daisy chain affair? Have you tried the pedal with a fresh 9v in? Still in line with the rest of the pedals, but not being powered by the MXR.

The light flashing on the Shiba indicated the battery needed replacing.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • cutch14cutch14 Frets: 33
    It still has a battery but it's probably long dead, I haven't tried a fresh one or an alternate supply yet, I'll give those a go tomorrow. And yes the MXR brick is a daisy chain deal.
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4438
    Good pedal though, right? I've got the Reloaded and it's killer. What settings do you like?