SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn

Fend3rFend3r Frets: 4
edited June 2015 in Guitars £
Fender custom shop Custom Classic Stratocaster built in 2000, in very good condition, no modifications have been made apart from a fret leveling done by the previous owner (by his luthier). The neck is super comfortable with a crazy flame pattern and the tone is right on the spot as you would imagine. Comes in a Fender G&G brown decorated tolex case, together with the COA.

I believe that £ 1300 including insured shipping to UK via UPS is a fair price. I will ship from Bulgaria so there will be no import taxes for other EU buyers. For other EU countries – please, inquire for price due to huge differences in shipping rates. I suppose that PayPal is best as payment method. I am a bass guitar player and relatively new to this forum, but You can can find my feedback on basschat.co.uk : http://basschat.co.uk/topic/125066-feedback-for-fend3r/page__p__1612354__hl__fend3r__fromsearch__1#entry1612354

As far as trades I am always in the lookout for good vintage or vintage reissue Fender Precision basses.

Cheers 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    I think I just wet my pants a little...
  • Fend3rFend3r Frets: 4
    edited June 2015
    Its really a great player and a looker. I was just informed by the previous owner that the frets were not only dressed, but changed by a luthier. So I would reflect that in the price - now its 1200!