SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MusicMan Silhouette baritone guitar /bass VI(trade for USA Telecaster)

honkytonkhonkytonk Frets: 34
edited July 2015 in Guitars £
Been borrowing a bandmate's USA Std Telecaster and I love it. Would hope to trade the musicman for one of those :-) Hybrid baritone/bass guitar made to order by Ernie Ball, I currently have it strung as a baritone A-A with 013 -.072 strings but it can be strung like a Fender bass VI E-E with the provided .020 - .090 strings.

Guitar is in excellent condition. there is a very small depression near the controls a few mm across and a couple of very small marks on the fingerboard which were there when I got the guitar. the guitar comes with a generic Gator type hardcase.

The finish is the original Blue Dawn and not the later 2007LE one which was a bit darker.The finish is a sparkle one and much much prettier in the flesh. scale length is 29 5/8". humbuckers are DiMarzios. Parallel/Series rotary pot and 5 way switch give 10 settings.

Hoping to trade for a USA Std Telecaster

imageimageimageimageimageimage

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• honkytonkhonkytonk Frets: 34
    BUMP

Any interest here in a top drawer baritone/bass VI - a - like?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • honkytonkhonkytonk Frets: 34
    BUMP

Trade for a USA Std Telecaster
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom