SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Mint 2014 Gibson Custom 56 Goldtop Les Paul VOS [PRICE DROP]

What's Hot
ruralfranceruralfrance Frets: 40
edited September 2015 in Guitars £
2014 Gibson Custom 56 Goldtop Les Paul VOS.

I’m the second owner.  First owner decided he was a tele guy, I’ve decided that Standards are just too fancy for me.

Guitar and case in mint condition.  Case candy and COA are all there.  

8lb 14oz. Extremely comfy neck profile.

2014 spec: Long neck tenon, hot hide glue, antique gold finish etc

Looking for £2250 £2200   Not looking for trades.  

[UPDATE] Just bought a Les Paul Junior so I have a perfect box and packaging for shipping.

More pics here: http://imgur.com/a/tGD7J

Good trades/sales with: Pluckbuddy, JDE, xXBADGERXx, Brize, alanchanxd, NigelP, Loobs, BusterCrabb, jimkehoe
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    Good trades/sales with: Pluckbuddy, JDE, xXBADGERXx, Brize, alanchanxd, NigelP, Loobs, BusterCrabb, jimkehoe
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 841
    Wow. You are 10 mins away from me, however I don't have that sot of dosh....fantastic guitar though so have a free bumperoo on me!
  • ruralfranceruralfrance Frets: 40
    edited June 2015
    markslade07;664033" said:
    Wow. You are 10 mins away from me, however I don't have that sot of dosh....fantastic guitar though so have a free bumperoo on me!
    Small world eh? Well, if you're ever at a farm shop and see a haggered, bearded man with three toddlers screaming at him come and say hello.

The guitar feels, looks and sounds amazing but since I bought it my band mates keep calling me Slash so it has to go...
  • GazLionGazLion Frets: 104
    Hell fire if I hadn't just bought a 335 only this morning I'd have been rather keen on this. Best of luck with the sale.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited June 2015
    GazLion;664174" said:
    Hell fire if I hadn't just bought a 335 only this morning I'd have been rather keen on this. Best of luck with the sale.
    Cheers fella! Enjoy that new guitar.
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 841
    markslade07;664033" said:
    Small world eh! Well, if you're ever at a farm shop and see a haggered, bearded man with three toddlers screaming at him come and say hello!

The guitar feels, looks and sounds amazing but since I bought it my band mates keep calling me Slash so it has to go...
    I'll be the one with one screaming 7 month old! Usually Allington farm shop...not sure which one you're on about. 

Anywho, we digress, back on topic...someone buy this!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Some interest but still available.
  • Bump!
  • Hubert Sumlin bump http://imgur.com/a/5YgMu
  • Maybe whack a bigsby on it bump... 
  • Have a free bump chap, PM sent :-)
    Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/
  • FreddieVanHalen;700426" said:
    Have a free bump chap, PM sent :-)
    Cheers Andy. Guitar still available.

• Social Distortion bump:
  • bump
    edited August 2015
    A little bump from my friends...

• Little price drop.  

This is a fantastic guitar, practically new, built in a great year for CS Les Pauls in mint condition.  The 2015 models are retailing at £5K.  

Also, I'm really kicking myself for missing out on a sale because I didn't check my PMs for a few days.  Grrrrr  :(
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Greg Koch bump

• If anyone was interested but didn't fancy driving to the deep, dark south-west I've just bought a Les Paul Junior so I have the perfect box and packaging if you wanted me to ship.

• thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2819
    I played this guitar a couple of weeks ago - great example and spotless.  I decided the neck size wasn't quite right for me but would recommend it. I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.
  • Bump!