SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Trace Acoustic TA50r Marshall valve state power amp (possible jmp1)

John_PJohn_P Frets: 2774
edited June 2015 in Amps £
The garage have just informed me I need a new timing chain and the bill is horrific , so I need to raise a bit of cash and a few pieces I can manage without can go.  If i raise the cash through other sales I'll keep things.

Mesa Nomad 55   £400  SOLD

Trace Elliot TA50r  Acoustic Amp  £100 plus postage/collection     SOLD
It's a bit scruffy looking but wold probably clean up a bit,  it's working fine and sounds great.  I used it for some acoustic gigs a couple of years ago and it's sat waiting for me to use it since but I'm mainly playing electric these days so it can go to a new home.

Marshall 8004   2x80W valvestate poweramp  £100 plus postage/collectionSOLD
I had it serviced last year so all working fine, looks well gigged because it is but it's a great workhorse amp if you want a rack setup

Marshall jmp1   £150 plus postage/collection
When I used to gig it years ago it took a knock and the input jack is a bit flaky, so it has sat in a rack since - definitely only buy if you want to get it fixed up but it would be nice to see it used properly again.   I bought it new when they first came out so it's sad to see it for sale.

Not really looking for trades but an el capistan  or amt ss11  plus cash could tempt me.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom