SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Fender Vaporizer or Ramparte

What's Hot
gubblegubble Frets: 1826

Does anyone have either of these for sale?

I've cash waiting / burning a hole in my pocket.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Have you tried either? I gave the Ramparte a go, I thought it was pretty, well, awful in sound and circuitry design. The Vaporizer seems a lot more playable though.
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3500
    My Vaporizer vaporized on stage during first go. I really liked it though, but Id avoid either like the plague now.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16679
    Theres a superchamp xd on Gumtree for £180 - buy it -put an Emminence Ragin Cajun speaker in it and you have a superb small 2x26v6 Fender sound............as good as a deluxe reverb at lower volumes .......the speaker uprate is immense and does wonders for the sound -there are some great examples on you tube and its a fairly well acknowledged upgrade
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Dominic said:
    Theres a superchamp xd on Gumtree for £180 - buy it -put an Emminence Ragin Cajun speaker in it and you have a superb small 2x26v6 Fender sound............as good as a deluxe reverb at lower volumes .......the speaker uprate is immense and does wonders for the sound -there are some great examples on you tube and its a fairly well acknowledged upgrade
    Wisdom. I had one, and they are essentially a princeton with a second digital channel. 
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1826
    Oooh ok that sounds interesting !
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10389
    Both channels are digital i think? They sound nice despite this but the only chance ive had to try one, it exploded before my eyes in the shop...not a good introduction!
    I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
    Both channels are digital i think? They sound nice despite this but the only chance ive had to try one, it exploded before my eyes in the shop...not a good introduction!
    Nope. Channel 1 is all valve. 
  • I love my Vaporizer, £200 brand new is a lot LOT of amp for the money, I don't like the Vaporizer switch too much but the cleans and the spring reverb is superb and I purchased it knowing I didn't like the Vaporizer part of the amp.

if your'e prepared to shot £199 brand new delivered for one I wouldn't hesitate as like the Greta and Ramparte you going to struggle soon to find one new with warranty.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12670
    +1 for the champ xd, great little amps.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16679
    Channel 1 is pure fender clean valve
    the digital models are channel 2 but actually v good on most settings and even then still run through the 6v6 power amp which when you think about it isnt much different to putting a pedal in front of a high quality boutique jobby