SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Clearsonic A2-4 Panel & Carry Case SOLD

Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
edited June 2015 in Amps £
SOLD

Bought from a few years ago when i had a Plexi and a Dr.Z that just begged to be cranked, but i could not always do it.. until i purchased this!

Mint condition, due to the padded carry bag. Fits in front of 1x12 and 2x12 amps and cabs.

Screen and Bag were £135 new, hows £85 delivered?

Pete

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    edited June 2015
    bit of info from Thomann http://www.thomann.de/gb/clearsonic_a2_4_amp_shield.htm

Clearsonic A2-4 Panel, 4-section Panel provide acoustic separation between instruments on stage or in the studio. Panel systems thomann feature full-length hinge, cable cut-outs, and a design that allows systems to fold "accordion style" for portability and ease of setup. For maximum isolation without sacrificing visibility. The A2 is designed for Combo Amplifier. ClearSonic Panels are made thomann of 1/4" thick acrylic. One panel is 6,35 mm/1/4" thick, 610 mm/2' high and 305 mm/1' wide

• Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    Sold!!